Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
OCLIPSE-C™ is the first professional sunscreen that not only provides UVA and UVB protection with 8% titanium dioxide, it shields the skin from high energy visible (HEV) light. This innovative sunscreen formulation goes beyond conventional UVA and UVB protection with the addition of fractionated melanin that minimizes the damaging effects of HEV light.
- Provides daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and high energy visible (HEV) light. Ultra mild formula for even the most sensitive skin types
- Antioxidants protect the skin from free radical damage
- Anti-irritants help to minimize irritation and reduce redness
- Restores hydration and enhances skin barrier to prevent dehydration from daily environmental exposure
Directions for Use
For full protection, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Apply to all skin exposed to the sun.
- Titanium Dioxide 8%: UVA/UVB Protection
- Fractionated Melanin: Shields against HEV