Skin Brightener and Correcting Crème Non-Hydroquinone
Bioengineered to target all three stages of skin discoloration through a patented, bio-vectored, microsphere delivery system. It is formulated to even skin color and tone, and recommended as a first course in treating hyperpigmentation.
- Retinol (1.0%) microencapsulation in an oleosomes delivery system
- Dual pigmentation reversal with vitamin A and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside
- Bio-active levels of vitamins E and C, and stachys officinalis antioxidants
- Multistage glutathione, soy isoflavones, and N-acetyl glucosamine melanin inhibitor system
- Multi-vectored approach: Breaks up existing pigmentation and blocks multiple melanogenesis pathways
- Promotes exfoliation and cell turnover
- Helps minimize hyperpigmented areas, including melasma
- Smooths skin texture and evens skin tone
- Non-bleaching alternative to hydroquinone
Directions for Use
Apply 1-2 pumps evenly on face and other areas to be treated. Apply 2 times weekly and increase as tolerated. Skip days in between application.
- Initial dryness, irritation and peeling is normal and typically develops 2-3 days following first application.
- Can mix equal parts with Ommerse® Renewal Crème or RESTORACALM™ and apply once weekly if a less aggressive approach is needed.
- High Potency Retinol and Ascorbic Acid-2 Glucoside: break up existing pigmentation and increase cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, Soy Isoflavones and N-Acetyl Glucosamine: prevent new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys Officianalis: helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamin C and E: provide antioxidant properties